more trouble than it's worth (was tune, chip with oversized pins?)

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Mar 24 19:18:58 MST 2008

Daniel,
I will pitch in here to urge you to try the CA treatment. It costs you about
$10 for the CA and about an hour's time from the time you get there, tip the
piano (borrow a tilter if you need), dribble CA alongside all the pins
(twice), and get it tilted back up. If it's a grand, even less time 'cuz you
only have to lay newspapers or an old blanket over the action under the
pinblock <just in case>, but no tilting. If it doesn't work (but it most
likely will) you're not out much. For all the times it works, you're money
and time waaaay ahead.
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN