Math/Physics Problem: degrees of rotation of tuning pin =howmuchpitch change

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Mar 29 14:32:16 MST 2008

Yes I saw the bit about a self tuning guitar.
There was some talk a while back about a self tuning piano, done with an electric current.
I haven't heard about it for a while.
I wonder if it went by the wayside?
The company had something to do with QRS, I think.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca