Math/Physics Problem: degrees of rotation of tuning pin = howmuchpitch change

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Mar 29 15:21:27 MST 2008

I stand corrected. :-(
I must remember, that just because, I think that it is too involved, to be
worth while, others don't.
Who is it said, 'enquiring minds want to know"?
I was thinking of even the pin sizes vary, within a box by a few thou.,that
the information gained would vary enough to change things. etc.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca