Duet artist bench opinions / experiences

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 31 22:18:19 MST 2008

Brad,

                I don’t know which is the best of the 3 since I haven’t bought anything except the Jansen products. I would, however, suggest that whatever you buy has a double scissor mechanism like the Jansen product has. This prevents the heavy clunk when the player leans to one side or the other.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)