[pianotech] Contiguous Major Thirds Accuracy?

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Sun Nov 2 19:29:37 PST 2008

Hi,

The listserv seems to be corrupted in some way. I have tried logging in to
correct the issue--but I get the following error message:

No such list pianotech

There currently are no publicly-advertised Mailman mailing lists on
www.ptg.org. To visit the general information page for an unadvertised
list, open a URL similar to this one, but with a '/' and the right list
name appended.

List administrators, you can visit the list admin overview page to find the
management interface for your list.

If you are having trouble using the lists, please contact
mailman at www.ptg.org.
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner