[pianotech] Business theory about election year

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Nov 3 16:17:23 PST 2008

So why do I get the "BIZNESS"  about this kind of thing (topic)??? I just
thought I was trying to be a good American?! that is VOTE TOMORROW!
pw
I had horrible business every time when Boeing went on strike in Seattle
area. But the Christmas after 9/11. my business was fine....even
glowing....
pw

"Kendall Ross Bean" <kenbean at pacbell.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
11/03/2008 05:58 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Business theory about election year

Julia~

Yes. Stock market events, holidays, and elections always seem to take
their toll on business. -Income tax season, also, (then business bounces
back when people get their tax refunds - they want to buy something, or
remodel the house or piano with the money). - All distractions.  ;-)

~Ken Bean

PianoFinders.