[pianotech] Searching archives

Floyd Gadd fg at floydgadd.com
Thu Nov 6 21:28:16 PST 2008

With this past week-end's software update, it seems that obvious access to
the general search mechanism has vanished.  I would imaging that it will be
back soon as the archive gets fleshed out again.  Usually, the search box
has been accessible by clicking the "more information on this list" link
that appears on most pages of the archive.

There is a way of configuring a Google search so that it looks only in a
specified newsgroup archive, but I have not memorized the syntax.

Floyd Gadd
Manitoba chapter