[pianotech] ***SPAM*** Re: Key Recovering

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Fri Nov 7 04:00:16 PST 2008

Thanks, Denis.

Debbie L.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Denis Kelly
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:11 PM
  Subject: [pianotech] Key Recovering

        I'd like to thank whoever on this list recommended Debra Legg for key work. I just received a set of naturals she recovered and she did an excellent job, with fast turnaround, at a very reasonable price. Unless someone is doing many sets, you can't beat it. She can be reached at:  pianolady50 at peoplepc.com

        Denis Kelly