[pianotech] Cleaning Soundboard and Plate

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 07:46:37 PST 2008

Fenton,
  I have had good results with a product called "Krud Kutter."  It's made by
a company in Georgia and available in Home Depot & Lowe's in this area (TX),
as well as many grocery stores.  It claims to be "Tough on krud; gentle on
nature."  (www.krudkutter.com)

No personal guarantees, but it has worked well for me.
Best regards,
Claude Harding

  _____