[pianotech] spinet question

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Fri Nov 7 16:08:57 PST 2008

The ones I have seen are cheap Aeolian (Memphis) spinets  Mehlin was a fine
old name yesterday./
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com