[pianotech] Somewhat OT -- Spam Software

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sun Nov 9 10:24:01 PST 2008

I don't know that I'd be a reliable source for your question.  The only
time we check her spam folder is when she didn't get something that she
knows was sent.  There might be lots of other good mail there that we
haven't looked for.  Hers is set up as a pop3 so she doesn't check the
web based server unless we're searching for something we know was lost.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu