[pianotech] Vacation reply

Paul Chick tune4u at fmwildblue.com
Sun Nov 16 11:35:11 PST 2008

.sad to see this.

Our condolences and prayers from the Minnesota-North Iowa Chapter 551.

Paul Chick, RPT

Subject: [pianotech] Vacation reply

Dear Piano Techs, Friends & Guests,

With great sadness, I am Dick's wife, Jaryl.  Dick died in an auto accident
on Monday, November 10, 2008.  He suffered no pain, but leaves a great deal
behind him.

I will be monitoring this e-mail account for a short time, but wanted you
all to know that although you'll receive no responses from him, I have no
doubt he's tuning pianos and harps a better place.

Should you wish to reach me for whatever, I can be reached at
<mailto:jksmarketing85 at hotmail.com> jksmarketing85 at hotmail.com.  On behalf
of our entire family, thank you for being his friend and colleague.

Most sincerely,

Mrs. Dick Day  (Jaryl)