[pianotech] minimum service charge

Noah Haverkamp noahhaverkamp at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 14:20:26 PST 2008

It depends on how far you have to go and the time it takes to get there. For me, I would not charge more than $40 for this if it took less than an hour to get there. But i'm in a city with mass transit. If it took more than an hour to get there, I would probably charge $60.

Noah Haverkamp Frere
Know-a Piano?
http://www.knowapiano.com
347-308-0094