[pianotech] drum sander

Mike Morvan keymaestro at verizon.net
Tue Nov 18 05:42:42 PST 2008

Marco,
    We bought a 50 inch double drum Woodmaster Sander, it is very powerful and does not choke even when sanding a 48 inch key blank. The front drum is coarse sandpaper, the rear is fine sandpaper so you get a finished product with just a few passes. I bought one of those open ended sanders once and they flex a lot causing  your work to be sanded into triangle shaped pieces. I gave it to my father in law, he loves it. Good luck, Mike

Blackstone Valley piano
Michael A. Morvan
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma 01569