[pianotech] hammer flange replacement

John R. Granholm jtuner at qwestoffice.net
Tue Nov 18 08:01:56 PST 2008

Hi Don,

I just did a Journal Q&A piece on the WN&G composite parts. It will
appear in December's issue.

They don't produce composite flanges specific to Samick. Quoting from
the article:

Shanks and flanges for Steinway (four varieties),
current Mason & Hamlin, Wessell, Nickel & Gross
Classic, and Renner are currently available. We plan
to add Aeolian Mason & Hamlin, Baldwin Clemson,
Knabe and Yamaha to the list soon.

Hope that helps.

John Granholm