[pianotech] Proposed California Sales Tax on Furniture Repair

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Nov 18 15:06:42 PST 2008

Not to add to all the speculation here.... but I recall something from Randy
Potter's seminar about our being "Musical Instrument Repair" (as opposed to
"furniture repair") people. Of course, this was a federal thing, and I don't
recall any more specifically what we were discussing at the time. Besides,
we're all just guessing here... I really feel that someone in CA should
probably contact an accountant, CPA, or tax attorney for a somewhat more
definitive answer.
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN