[pianotech] Keeping in touch with clients

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 19:29:08 PST 2008

Todd

Send the post cards on a regular basis, whether that's once every 6 months or once a year. If you want to call them after you've sent the post card, that's up to you. You will get a few bites, But as you've found out, you'll get more, "don't call me, I'll call you" folks. Don't take the rejections personally.?Just thank them, and tell?'em you'll send them another reminder in 6 months.??

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943