[pianotech] OFF topic

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Nov 25 12:40:08 PST 2008

Thanks for this reminder, Paul.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu<mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 12:20 PM
To: tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net; pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] OFF topic

Unless you can see the joy in the world as it and you change and you learn to enjoy adapting to it! I'm personally having a terrific time getting older--arthritis, sciatica, eye and dental issues, male pattern everything, all that aside! The world is such a strange and wonderful place, and what a hoot to be a part of it with the obligation of creating more joy and love in it.

Paul

Getting older is no fun.