[pianotech] FW: Pianotech archives

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 25 17:00:45 PST 2008

Hey, Norm and I want to know how to get to archives....????I think someone said there down for awhile?

David Ilvedson

This is a forwarded message

From: "Norman and Karen Dutton"

To: "David Ilvedson"

Subject: Pianotech archives

Hi Dave,

I was just on PTG's website, looking for the Pianotech archives. I could only find a November archive. I remember the archive going back a long time. Is there another place to look for the archive? The URL of the archive page I found is: http://ptg.org/pipermail/pianotech_ptg.org/

Luckily, I hadn't deleted an email thread discussing the topic I was looking for (growing key leads, and how to fix) on my own computer. Now I know to use a chisel to cut the suckers off. This was a piano belonging to a couple of guys who saw my ad on Craig's List.

See you tomorrow night, maybe,

Norm