[pianotech] More Volume

Arlie Rauch adarpub at midrivers.com
Wed Nov 26 14:42:45 PST 2008

I will be servicing a 9 foot Baldwin grand next week at a church
building.  Previous music ministers used it as it was, but the new
one would like more volume from the treble.  It is weak-sounding in
the treble.  It's not a great piano, but it is big!  It is generally
in fine condition otherwise.

I have been thinking about using some hammer hardener, but is that
the answer?

Any valuable and practical suggestions are welcome.

Arlie Rauch