[pianotech] substitute technician question

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 15:50:46 PST 2008

>My question is: if, in the course of my service, I notice something amiss,
>not necessarily urgent, should I go ahead and deal with whatever,
>should I give the regular guy a call first, leave a note?

If something is not working, fix it but get authorization first. If
it is not urgent,
leave it. Chances are that it might be something already in the process of
requisitioning. Being a community college, I don't think there is a
discretionary
budget and so all repairs need to be approved and that can be a
lengthy process.

Regards,

Jon Page