[pianotech] Steinway Grand Piano - "C" model 7'6"

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 21:17:43 PST 2008

Someone has this piano for sale in Hawaii. I've not seen it, or know anything about a ModelC.?Is this a good price, even if it were on the mainland?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943
Author of:
The Business of Piano Tuning
available from Potter Press
www.pianotuning.com

Steinway Grand Piano - "C" model 7'6"

Fantastic German Steinway "C" model 7'6" concert grand piano purchased new from the Hamburg, Germany, Steinway factory in 1998. Instrument in like-new condition. Recently brought to Oahu from Germany. Unfortunately I have to part with this fabulous instrument because of my nerve ailment - instrument seldom played. Please only serious inquiries.