S&S XRM

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Wed Sep 10 22:15:23 MDT 2008

Thanks Debbie, Terry, Thump,

Lucky me, this one has the tubing through the keyframe.  I'll probably give
Ferd a call sometime early next week.  I sincerely appreciate the direction
on this one.  One other question: any estimates as to how many hours to R&R
the action, including disassembling/reassembling this rig?

Thanks,
William R. Monroe