[pianotech] disc sander

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 2 08:19:11 PDT 2009

William,

I converted my 5" handheld random orbital sander from PSA to hook &
loop.  While I am generally pleased and have no intention of going back,
I have found that the discs have a limit on how many times they can be
installed/removed before the loops fail and they don't stick any more.
It keeps me from using discs whose abrasive is worn out and dull <G>.

Mike