[pianotech] OT Soundboard Novice

Allan allan at sutton.net
Thu Apr 2 11:33:55 PDT 2009

Those are all very good questions. These matters have been discussed a lot
on this list with input from extremely knowledgeable individuals.

I have never yet done such work myself but I would sure search the archives
and read all that have been said already first.

Archives box at bottom right with keywords: ribs, crown, soundboard etc.

There is so much to read!

I wish you good success.

Allan Sutton

  _____