[pianotech] I was on TV!

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:24:19 PDT 2009

Thanks John!
I'm just trying to keep busy in my "golden years" and while piano work is a bit slower than usual.

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:56:13 -0500
From: formsma at gmail.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] I was on TV!

As in the past ... I'm impressed. Nice!
--JF

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 9:43 PM, pianolover 88 <pianolover88 at hotmail.com> wrote:

The KTLA Morning News on Tuesday, 3/31/09. I'm posting here because they did mention that I was a Piano tuner, so it's not totally OT, lol. I'm told this was the first time that the in-studio hosts actually applauded the interview-ee! We set up at 5am, went live twice in the 6am, 7am and 8am hours. PST. I also told that KTLA 5 (Los Angeles "Super Station) is number one in the ratings and have many millions viewrship, and also streams live on their website. This could be why only two hours after we wrapped, people I encountered in stores and on the street recognized me and I even booked a tuning! It totally made my day when I watched it later and smiled with glee when one of the in-studio hosts said, "the kid looks 25!" And another said something like "I don't think I believe he's 53!" It was a blast for sure. And all this was done while I was still recovering from being sick with the flu and had a fever! Oh well, the show must go on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WQncUI2sgU

Terry Peterson