[pianotech] I was on TV!

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Apr 3 09:04:58 PDT 2009

Hey Terry,

Do you happen to know Dean Petrich from the Seattle Chapter?  He's a
professional clown and rides really tall unicycles, juggles, etc.  About
your age too!  Way to go you "old" people!!

Paul

pianolover 88 <pianolover88 at hotmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
04/03/2009 10:23 AM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] I was on TV!

<Awesome interview! (and GREAT website, by the way). I'm glad you didn't
land on the lady! Way to go!!!
--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter

Thanks Ryan! Yeah Allie was a good sport...and brave to trust an old guy
she didn't know, to do that! And we never rehearsed it, even though I
suggested it, she said, "Nah, we'll just do it live". Actually, the way I
did it was pretty easy since I usually don't use platforms; I almost
always do a "rolling" jump over stuff, on flat ground!

Next thing I plan to do is a whole video with a piano-theme! It's my "
grand scheme"!

Terry Peterson
Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com