[pianotech] I was on TV!

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Apr 3 10:43:35 PDT 2009

Ryan...

I used to live on Whidbey for 15 years.  My son grew up seeing his show
many many times!  I've worked with him in his very strange conical shop
building!  Good guy! He has lots and lots of old uprights he rents for
cheap.

Paul

Ryan Sowers <tunerryan at gmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
04/03/2009 12:37 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] I was on TV!

Hey Terry,

Do you happen to know Dean Petrich from the Seattle Chapter?  He's a
professional clown and rides really tall unicycles, juggles, etc.  About
your age too!  Way to go you "old" people!!

Paul

Dean and Terry are 2 peas in a pod! Dean AKA "Dino the Clown" says he
makes more money clowning than tuning pianos! His place on Whidbey Island
is like a funky 70's hippie theme park with trampolines, zip-lines, secret
passages, etc.
--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter