[pianotech] Aural vs. ETD

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri Apr 3 13:10:09 PDT 2009

This is going a bit off-topic, but I can't let the suggestion pass, that photographs are not art and paintings are, or that paintings are not accurate and photographs are.

The great American photographer and 'father' of the Environmental Portrait, Arnold Newman (a lecture by whom I was once privileged to attend) said "we do not make photographs with our cameras but with out minds and our hearts".

Best,

David.