[pianotech] I was on TV!

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:43:56 PDT 2009

Ok thanks! I'm also a long time member of unicyclist.com. We have about 20,000 members, so maybe he's on there too.

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"

To: pianotech at ptg.org
From: pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:39:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [pianotech] I was on TV!

Hi,

He's a great guy and good technician.
 I just thought you might want to connect.....He's in the directory....

Paul

pianolover 88 <pianolover88 at hotmail.com>

Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
04/03/2009 02:41 PM

Please respond to

pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] I was on TV!

Haha Extreme Mountain & street/trials
unicycling is totally and 100% removed from anything having to do with
the circus, novelty or pass time. MUni (mountain unicycling) has been steadily
growing and recognized as a serious and legitimate sport. We have organized
competitions and events thorughout the US and the world.

It's pretty apparent too when you see the set up, and the gear we wear
to protect out knees, shins, arms, head. And my specialized MUni that has
hydraulic brake, 24x3 hardcore downhill tire, 7005 alum. frame, splined
isis hub & cranks, carbon fider seat base and lift handle, ect. I have
about $1,200 into it, which is a fraction of what high end mountain bikes
cost. This is a sport and again, there is no relation whatsoever to the
circus. But to answer your question, no, I don't know Dean
Petrich. Boy, that was the long answer, lol!

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service

UniGeezer.com

"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"