[pianotech] First Vacation in 20 years

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 21:07:04 PDT 2009

Terry

For the last 32 years, I have made it a point to take at least 2 weeks off each year, and most years, three weeks.?One week of that is at the convention and the rest of the time?traveling to and from the convention. In addition, I also take a couple of long weekends and maybe even an extra week sometime during the school year or over the Holidays.

Just as we need to recharge our minds by attending chapter meetings and seminars, we need to take a mental break, to recharge our psyche. You owe it to yourself to take a break. Just schedule it in your calendar. When you get back from the break, you'll feel much better, and ready for the challenges of work.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943