[pianotech] Looking for ideas

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 22:00:19 PDT 2009

How awful! Since you have a contract I'd be tempted to take her to small
claims court. If you get a judgement you may be able to take it to a
collection agency. If its a pretty good chunk of money (which it sounds like
it probably is) you might just hire an attorney to send her a threatening
letter. Maybe that would be enough to grease the lady's wheels.

I sympathize. There are some really difficult people out there. Luckily this
kind of thing doesn't happen very often.

Best wishes! Let us know what happens.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter