[pianotech] good that it is rare

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 06:32:25 PDT 2009

I have been tuning and servicing pianos in homes since 1964. I have been in
homes with young women, middle aged women, old women and children. I never
had a problem and never worried about it. While I am very friendly, they
know by my demeanor, that I am there to service their piano and nothing
else. I believe If you are uneasy about the situation, they will sense that,
and you will give them an uneasy feeling about you. I believe most can sense
what's on your mind.

Now on the other hand, I once tuned piano for what looked like a
transvestite or something like that. He/She/Whatever, wanted to know it they
could pay for the tuning in another way. I said I only accept cash or check.
I got the cash and never returned.

Al