[pianotech] ETD suggestions

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sat Apr 4 15:23:52 PDT 2009

Rob:

If you want to use a Mac book I think your only choice is RCT.  There are more options on the PocketPC/Smartphone platform. I'm using TuneLab Pocket on a pocket PC Phone and it works very well, is very handy etc.  There might be something else for a Mac but I'm not aware of it.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu