[pianotech] ETD suggestions

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sat Apr 4 16:45:07 PDT 2009

Hi John,
The Verituner actually helped me to use the SATlll better to the point that
I got rid of the Verituner and now have 2 llls
Mostly it was the halving plus a tad of the offset for the bass and fudging
on the short side od 25% on short  or plywood board pianos. At C 4 going to
25%. Large uprights 25% at the tenor and reset at Bb4 and the treble break.
 Seldom do I use the 33%. offset.
Every once in a while it is a one pass on a pitch raise with only a little
work in the bass or tenor.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com