[pianotech] ETD suggestions

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 18:55:45 PDT 2009

My personal preference is the SATIII, primarily because it is it's own machine. Verituer is the same. A dedicated tool for a specific purpose. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with an RCT, (I have not worked with a Tunelab), but the battery life itself on a SAT is so much longer than the other models, that it really does make it a lot more convenient.

Just my own preference.?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI