[pianotech] action spread

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 21:42:47 PDT 2009

Also, action spread is measured between the hammer center and the whippen
center, not the rep lever center.

In a message dated 4/4/2009 10:53:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
rlshiflet at msn.com writes:

I'm  working on a Samick SG-150. The action spread was about 55mm. I loosened
the  screws and moved the aluminum rail back. I now have 60mm between the
hammer  shank flange centerpin and the repetition lever centerpin. It won't move
any  further. Getting a 64mm spread is impossible without removing the
aluminum  rail and altering it.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. _Check it out._
(http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_allup_1a_explore_042009)  =

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572833x1201387477/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)