[pianotech] Strange Keys

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Sun Apr 5 05:05:40 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
  From: Steven Hopp

  Tonight I went to the store to work on a piano we are giving to a needy family who have 2 children who play very well.  I was cleaning and removed some keys that were sticking together from some gunk and when I turned them over they looked like this.  I proceeded to check and they are all narrow wood with I'll call it a plastic housing.  Weird.

  If anyone is ever in need of some replacement key 'surrounds' for these, I have a couple handfuls (not a full set) that I will gladly sell individually.

  Debbie Legg