[pianotech] Basic operating truth, was Re: Aural vs. ETD

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sun Apr 5 11:58:36 PDT 2009

"....we actually begin to think for ourselves and take responsibility
for our own thought processes, conclusions, and actions..."

This, my friends, should be written on the inside of your eyelids,
NEVER to be forgotten. This is deep wisdom. This is the beginning of
real adulthood.

I would add only the phrase "....and state of being" to the sentence
after the word "actions."

Live free. Take full responsibility for your actions and your moment-
to-moment internal environment, and everything begins to change in a
radically positive way.

Nossaman. I love you, man.

DA