[pianotech] Ideas for redemption

Raymond Irving rirvingbas2 at mac.com
Sun Apr 5 13:19:32 PDT 2009

  Jurgen,

I would be very interested in more “master classes” in book form on a
host of technology topics, but especially voicing. I have attended
classes, taken notes, and practiced (nothing beats experience!), but
such a book would be a boon to those of us who are “tweens” (not
beginners anymore but not experienced in all aspect of the business
yet). Perhaps add a CD with audio/video examples??? What help could I
offer you for this project?

As for your nobody status, trust the high regard of those who know you
personally, and those like myself who know you by reputation.

Ray Irving