[pianotech] Aural tuning and RPT status

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sun Apr 5 18:28:47 PDT 2009

Duaine,

Did you read this post from Nossaman, followed by DA?  If you'd spend your
time taking responsibility for yourself instead of figuring out how to make
it so NO ONE can become an RPT, you'd be further ahead.  Your post is full
of vitreol and devoid of merit.  Be serious, please.

WRM

"....we actually begin to think for ourselves and take responsibility for
our own thought processes, conclusions, and actions..."

This, my friends, should be written on the inside of your eyelids, NEVER to
be forgotten. This is deep wisdom. This is the beginning of real adulthood.

I would add only the phrase "....and state of being" to the sentence after
the word "actions."

Live free. Take full responsibility for your actions and your
moment-to-moment internal environment, and everything begins to change in a
radically positive way.

Nossaman. I love you, man.

DA