[pianotech] PTG membership (was Re: Aural tuning and RPT status)

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 5 23:12:55 PDT 2009

I think the shoe fits...
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044

Original message
From: "Duaine & Laura Hechler"
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] PTG membership (was Re: Aural tuning and RPT status)

David Ilvedson wrote:
But that is untrue...you wrote sometime ago, that you quit PTG because you couldn't afford the dues.   Or was that just another story?
Yes, dues was part of it - but - most of it was in the other post.
   I remember you lost your programming job having something to do with Windows, at which point they became your most hated enemy...in comes Open Source and Linux.
Oops, memory virus. Yes, I lost my job, not because of Windows, it was a mainframe job. Windows is hated because of viruses and what MS has done to the public.
You were Don Quixote tilting the Microsoft windmill...flailing away.   And now...PTG is in your sights...an organization filled with hypocrites...
Well, if the shoe fits ..........re-read my other post about the respect of the Associate.

Really, Duaine...give it a rest.
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044