[pianotech] FW: [APTTA_Technician] World's longest piano

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 05:49:09 PDT 2009

Thank you so much for this.  I really enjoyed it.

Steven Hopp

Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 08:42:47 -0300
From: jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] FW: [APTTA_Technician] World's longest piano

Unbelievable!
It seems that he designed a lot of the parts.
It doesn't look as if he just used off  the shelf parts.
I would like to see a movie of the step by step process.
Is there any more information about this young man and his project?
Thanks, Marcel.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia