[pianotech] PTG membership (was Re: Aural tuning and RPT status)

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Apr 6 08:17:42 PDT 2009

David Love wrote:
> Haven’t we just been through this discussion?

You mean I'm not the only one with the isn't-this-where-we-came-in
feeling?  Just because someone has a beef with the internal rules and
regulations of an organization and would rather stand outside with
virtual protest placards and bullhorns than infiltrate and change it
legally from within?

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076