[pianotech] PTG membership (was Re: Aural tuning and RPT status)

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Mon Apr 6 17:18:10 PDT 2009

100% agree. Thank you, Chuck, for saying what I can say too. Never one
second of "vibe" or judgement from anyone in PTG or PTJ, ever.
Duaine's just having paranoid hallucinations. Apparently. Or living in
a parallel universe. Love the articles; have read every one, even
though not applicable to my practice---they're good writing.
David Andersen
proud and grateful associate member of the precious PTG