[pianotech] Mileage charge

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 12:36:20 PDT 2009

Mileage charges, if you add them in, should include not only the cost of
operation of your car (which is what the 55 cents/mile is) but the time
involved for travel as well.  The amount you can write off your taxes is
irrelevant to how you should determine how you charge a customer for
mileage-at least in my view.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com