[pianotech] Book publishing (was Re: fiber)

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 8 04:26:41 PDT 2009

The Piano Technicians Journal can be a good venue for piano technology authors.
Articles in the Journal are edited by 2 or 3 editors with varying viewpoints. You don't have to pay for this, and in most cases we pay you. At a page rate of $50/page, you may earn a lot more publishing in the Journal than as a self-published book! Although PTG retains limited reprint rights, the ownership of the article returns to you shortly after we publish. Several authors have used the Journal as a way to develop material which eventually was published in other forms. Meanwhile, the Journal article serves as an introduction to the piano technician market.

Ed Sutton
Editor, PTJournal
editor at ptg.org