[pianotech] Old upright

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 8 14:25:20 PDT 2009

I am consistently amazed at the speed with which correspondents on this list
express opinions about the value of instruments, proper repairs and costs,
disposition of old instruments, and so on.
Me, I have to see the piano, talk with the owner, think about it, maybe do
some research...scratch my head and think some more.
I can't think without lots of information. Lack of experience, I guess. Not
to mention that the world keeps changing faster than I can understand it.
Ed S.