[pianotech] Mileage charge

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 20:27:11 PDT 2009

Sounds right to me.  The only issue might be why your are calculating
mileage round trip from home for both jobs rather than leaving home going to
(a) leaving (a) going to (b) then leaving (b) and returning home, unless
that's how you actually scheduled your appointments.  I don't tend to do  it
that way but rather go from my home to my first appt, from there to my
second, etc. until I'm done with my appointments and then return home.
Otherwise, you are likely to calculate more business use miles than you
actually put on your car which the IRS definitely doesn't like.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com