[pianotech] Aural Tuning vs ETD and Associate Guild Status

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 01:06:48 PDT 2009

Cybertuner, Tunelab, verituner, and the newer SATs have the exam scoring
programs built in. You can create a tuning and save it as a master tuning,
use the detuning program to replicate the exam detuning. Then you can time
yourself and record your tuning and have the machine compare your tuning to
the master. The scoring program will tell you where your errors are and give
you a score.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter